Beta 0.8.2g Patch Notes

Big one for blessing/unique farming, wow.

So fast.

Fuck yeah!

Lookingforward to this! Will jump in today and see how they look.

1 Like

Awesome good changes for stability and digging the mana regen changes, making it fun to invest in for some builds.

No more deaths on level up yeah… the Auto heal was really not funny :wink:

@Hackaloken should it read?:

(from just converting base damage, which was very low for the default melee variant)

Soft lock on Quest Echo 3 Blood Frost Death - Formossus still not working. Just tried it and the symptoms are the same.

Will check out the rest of the fixes!

1 Like

Fixed.

@Vincto Our QA team has attempted to reproduce that problem but we haven’t been able to internally, which makes it much more difficult to solve. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Thanks, really nice to see community feedback be worked on so fast.

Nice touch right here. Thank you!

amaaaaaazing!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! It fixed the issue I was having activating Empowered Monoliths.

Thanks so much for these changes! Really reduces the grind.

Welp, guess my character is stuck for another week then :frowning:

Empowered Timelines still not working for me…
Blue box was clickable again but nothing happened/changed after the cut scene. Didn’t log out or go to a different zone after clicking it.

EDit: For some reason I could click it again and did so, now it works, yay!

Ty! :slight_smile:

Game keeps crashing on startup screen.

Every time I press the START button to start a monolith the game crashes. Music keeps playing but nothing happen. I can’t play the endgame anymore.

Have you tried verifying the game files first? To do so:

Close the game (if not already) → right-click Last Epoch in your Steam library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Local Files

It may or may not resolve your issue, but hopefully it does.

Yeh, Same. And Ctrl don’t work. And make the assignment of the buttons on the mouse, pls.

Fantastic, that worked. Thanks!

1 Like

Wait a sec, Yogi just got a buff. Charge on, you picnic loving earthquake fluffy bastard!