Beta 0.8.2 Patch Notes

The amount of things you packed into this patch is amazing. I can’t wait!

Will existing items change or will it be just future drops?

Looks Great!

Went through all the notes, glad that my builds have been spared the axe lol.

The mana regen changes with items and passives looks interesting and could enable builds that weren’t possible previously. Looking at my Shaman right now.

Damn D:

Was it totally op? Yes… but it was sooooooo much fun.

So the crit bug for Hammer Throw(Enra’s Technique with Orbit not giving extra base crit) is still not getting fixed?

:diving_mask: I want to dive in so badly! I really want to chase this boss and iam looking forward playing this new monolith :smiley:

GG EHG! Well done :drooling_face:

I’m speechless… still in development and puts to shame games already out for years!!

Great job and this Patch and with this new patch it becames more and more easy to reccomend to fans of the genre. I know MP will be later but i’m glad the EHQ keeps their focus on the core of the game instead of rush other things caving to external pressure. Sure i want MP but priorities are priorities, solid core, MP later :smiley:

Yesssssss. Goooooood. Now I can’t wait for the Primalist overhauls in 8.3.
Rest of the patch seems you know, alright… (j/k). Looking forward to giving minion Necro a proper try with the AI changes. Well worth the wait.

EHG definitely outdid themselves with this one :slight_smile: ! … altho sad we didn’t get the primalist transform visual update :frowning: and killed the roar entangling roots synergy haha :sob: .

1 Like

Very Nice.

Between the latest RoT patch for Grim Dawn and this I feel so spoiled. Thanks devs for all the hard work!

Ok, patch notes fully absorbed.

So far so good but for some reason, I was really expecting to get a new model rework on Werebear and Lich, especially with the artwork wallpaper on lich and the announcement on the developer stream.
Also will shrines ever have a specific icon on top of them and on the minimap with the effect that they will be granting? It’s quite inconvenient to have to walk all the way to a shrine and then realising it’s eighter useless to what you need or having to stop and put your mouse on top of it in order to read the effect it will give…

Awesome stuff!

“Chance to summon a bee with Acid Flask grants 6% to 17% (from 5% to 15%)”

Beedancer Rogue!?

1 Like

Thanks for all your hard work! Looking forward to checking out Necro and re-ordering tabs :smiley:

Is this really necessary?

Also RIP Shadow Daggers, I dont agree with the way it was handled. The point was to put in huge investment to hit certain breakpoints so you could proc it at least every second hit, getting it to 1 hit required imo the highest investment of any build in this game

Why is the Shadow Daggers change listed as a bug fix? It was pretty clearly stated by Mike W in the discord that it was the intended behavior for it to reduce the daggers needed to plunge. Just list it as a proper balance change as it is instead of hiding behind it being a bug fix when it’s anything but.

Build will still do a ton of damage, just a larger delay and clunkier.

What about focus?
With new base mana regen its now even more bad then before.
Devs said they were looking into it. But i was wrong.