Beta 0.8.2 Patch Notes

There are no changes on number of echoes we need to do to get the last boss? I don’t know this super long echo grind for the last boss was intended or not but seems like devs ignoring the issue. A lot of people complained about it on reddit and forums already. For me It is such a issue that I’m not playing until it’s addressed. I thought it will be fixed immediately with first hotfixes after the patch. I wanna know if this intended, that the devs want progression to end of monolith to be this boringly long? If this is intended, I think there should be changes like more blessing to choose from (ex. 5 instead of 3) and buff to rare drops from bosses since the time required is to farm those are extremely long now. there were people telling it took them 5h to get to end boss of monolith? I can’t really understand how you guys let this happen. If any devs read this please tell your intentions on this matter so I can either take the game to the roof for now or keep waiting

1 Like

Do you notice how we got from one little note in patch notes to an elaborate theory in the storyline? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I like your theory but I hope it’s not a mislead and we will actually see some dragon fights! It doesn’t have to be in 1.0, I don’t mind waiting for it. :innocent:

1 Like

hmmmmmm :thinking:

This is partly my desire for the story/lore to be more interesting. :clinking_glasses:

They aren’t ignoring it, they are aware of it. The intention is that it takes a similar amount of monoliths to get to the final boss in the new world as it did before, however this is going to vary massively depending on whether you head straight for “the edge” of the monolith web (which gives you more stability per monolith) or whether you do the ones in the middle while, very, slowly working your way out.

Once you’ve done the boss, the stability resets but the web doesn’t, so doing the same monolith boss again should be significantly quicker because you can start doing monoliths that can give anywhere between 30 & 60 stability per mono compared to 10-20.

Yeah, this system is… yuck, lol.

Has all the hallmarks of things I hate in PoE Atlas.

1 Like

This patch is amazing. The improvements to the UI and map are now on an entirely different level. Before it felt like an incomplete game. Now it feels great!