Beta 0.7 Patch Notes

great, eager to play through steam.

3 Likes

Poggers good job !

1 Like

Awesome! Canā€™t wait to get started!

1 Like

Canā€™t wait!!! I wish I didnā€™t have to work TMW! Grrrrr!

1 Like

Thanks to everyone in EHG I look forward to it very much :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

Canā€™t wait!

1 Like

Keep up the great work guys! Canā€™t wait for tomorrow morning!

1 Like

Great news!!. When exactly are we going to be able to buy the game on steam?. As right now, itā€™s not possible. Or do we have to wait till 18:00 PM to be able to buy it and download?. Thanks

It will be out at 12pm US Eastern time. Not sure what time that is in your area but they stated that you wonā€™t be able to pre-download the game. If you already bought access via the le site then they will have a way for you to link your steam account to your le account tomorrow. So you will have to wait to download the game when it is released tomorrow @ 12pm Eastern.

1 Like

Should I interpret this as stormbreaker now has 6 affixes? Including:

• |affix3=50% increased Lightning Damage
  • |affix4=+150 lightning protection
    or are those two affixes now gone and replaced by the new ones?

Cannot wait for 22.5 hrs more. So how?

It has 5 affixes, the Increased Lightning Damage was removed but not noted by mistake. It still grants +150 lightning protection.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s 18:00 PM here in Spain.

But I want to buy the game on steam. Iā€™m not able to?. Or will it be possible from 18:00 PM onwards?.

Any idea?

You will have to wait until they make the game available to download or 1800pm your time. This of course isnā€™t coming from an official source and iā€™m just speculating given the fact that they said you wonā€™t be able to pre-dl the game.

1 Like

My understanding is that when the beta drops it will be for sale on Steam.

1 Like

As the others have said, the game will be purchasable through Steam once beta launches.

1 Like

Amazing:) TAKE MY MONEY!

One thing that worries me thoughā€¦did you guys fix the bug on the ward trail unique belt I had mentioned? ;;

Didnā€™t see it in the notes. Its kind of a big one:P

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to try the Paladin!

2 Likes

Nice nice nice :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:! Cant wait to play :+1:

2 Likes