Beta 0.7.9 Patch Notes

They still use their ability when far off screen from the player (as of 0.7.9c). Is it possible they decide to attack the player position on the basis of minions being ahead of the player - they are not attacking the minions.

So my character needs level 90 to start dropping tier 7 affixes? or area level needs to be 90?
In the case my character needs level 90, arena is still the fastest way to level ? @boardman21
@Heavy @Llama8 @Sarno @TriKster @XLVI_carpo (just marking you guys, cause you have good experience in last epoch)

Area level needs to be 90. Arena is the fastest way to level up

2 Likes

First time i saw llama responding too late, but yeah foe is right :wink:

2 Likes

That’s because Llama was watching tv with his wife as usual.

In my experience (with the t6 drops), while you need to be in a certain minimum level area for them to start dropping, they appear to drop more frequently the higher level the character is.

1 Like

The area you are in(so the mob level) needs to be 90 to be able to drop T7 affixes.

Only expection, which might be a bug i encountered were some T7 affixes drop from MoF chest at the end(in lower than lvl 90 timelines), not sure if that’s intended or not though.

And yes arena is still the fastest way to level. But the new MoF is so much fun i don’t bother with arena at all(even didn’t bother with it that much before moF update tbh).

New MoF just feels very good to progress or repeat timelines. You can always hunt for better blessings(or rolls) while still getting somewhat exp

1 Like

I wouldn’t think that is a bug since the drops were generated by activity in a lvl 90 area. If you think of them as drops from the mobs that are then kept from you until you’ve successfully completed the monolith, that may explain why they can drop like that.

1 Like

Maybe there are different mechanics for drops from mobs and the reward chest. Could it be that the chest acts like the gambler where the items you can get are related to the character level and not area level?

1 Like

BTW, did anyone face with locked drop issue?

Sometimes dropped items beacome unavalaible to pick up it. And I have no idea what is the root cause - in the first case I used ALT + Tab few times, in other threw away item from inventory and some time later was not able to pick up the drop. I can see items animation on the ground and use mouse cursor to get help window and that’s all.

The default keybind for loot labels is z.

Could you be pressing that by mistake?

Probably no, but will check it next time. Thanks!