Beta 0.7.9 Patch Notes

whelp I am about at my end

Huge changelog.
You thought to everything.
Perfectionnist work.
Good job!

Amazing! So excited to play!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nasty bug : Missing Mark of Death skill slot can’t be replaced by a new slot!

so excited. curse my internet connection patch faster!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [LE-18] data transfer failure & [LE-04] data transfer failure

Is Harvest still working like before with marked for death doubling the Damage?

Tooltip now references curses instead of Marked for Death so it works with all curses including Marked for Death, Bone Curse and Spirit Plague.

Hot! Thanks :smiley:

Really awesome stuff! Lots of bug fixes I was hoping for and really cool balancing changes! Thanks for always putting out great content!

This looks incredible. Great work EHG.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [LE-18] data transfer failure & [LE-04] data transfer failure

Was the duration bug for the Phalanx passive skill node for Ring of Shields fixed?

I think level related bug fixes has incorrect bullet points about items.

Thank you so much for the hard work!

Is the new patch not available for Macs yet? I see no way to update on Steam.

1 Like

The update has been delayed slightly on macOS.

We’re working on making it available as soon as possible, apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

And it looks as though Future Strikes is proc’d from the initial hit as well. :slight_smile: But the “increased melee/void damage on skill echo” idols still don’t work. :frowning:

Very very nice changes… Especially the new skeletons! Can not wait to try 'em out.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nasty bug : Missing Mark of Death skill slot can’t be replaced by a new slot!

A post was split to a new topic: Chat is unavailable, problem with Monolith loot