Beta 0.7.8 Patch Notes

Smite still doesn’t proc Future Strikes or poison/etc. :frowning:

1 Like

What all this mean?
Can someone translate it to english?

is shock penetration calculation is fixed in current patch?
I dont see it in bug fixes.

So if you had a 125% of Lightning damage taken as Physical, and you took 100 Lightning damage you would take 125 physical damage.

Damn guys this is huge! Can’t wait to play it!

Thank you for the Patch. Loving the new updates.

I have noticed that my Ability Trees keep popping up in the bottom right corner of the screen that I have points to spend. However, when I click the icon, there are no points to spend.

This is an issue with characters that existed before 0.7.8, it will stop once the level catches up to how many points you have. It won’t affect new characters.

2 Likes

Gosh! now I’m really impressed

Thank you so much for this. I wanted this badly :joy:

1 Like

You, you’re thinking about your 1 FPS Void Knight Shield Throw build ^^

Great Gods of the Epoch, this is marvelous!

Always, though the Forge Guard version is way tankier (due to Regenerator), but now throwing attacks can be echo’d, the Void Knight version should be more dps (due to echo’d Shield Throw in addition to Devouring Orb).

Just woke up when i saw this. i was like too much reading lets go back to sleep XD but seriously love these changes! Keep up fantastic work!

Спасибо, неожиданно! ))) но где обещанная рога и луки с арбалетами? (

I hear that! I’m like “Kids! Bed time is 5pm today!”

1 Like

Yay \O/
I always though that your build wasn’t laggy enough ^^

my PC is an i9750h and a GTX 1660ti I put everything in the ultra but the shadow in medium, I noticed that this patch has many areas that used to run smoothly at 60 fps now it doesn’t even reach 18 fps … one of the places I notice is the ancient cavern .

I’m late to the party! Can’t play for another 9hrs! Boohoo T_T

Getting very bad performance now. Running Ryzen 5 3600x, 2070 super, 32GB RAM. Seeing zones struggling to hit 40 fps where before would range 70-120. The End of Time is particularly bad, sitting at 21 fps stationary, 6 fps if I try to move. Rather frustrating because I just upgraded my PC to get performance out of this game.

Have a sentinel character level 26, looks like my passive tree was reset, but I still have all of the skills I originally got from the passive tree… Has this happened to anyone else? Re assigning skill points now, but don’t recall where I had them all before…