- Augury grants 10% chance to proc per point (from 5%) and can have 3 points allocated (from 5)
- Winter’s Chill grants 75% freeze rate multiplier (from 50%), but can have 4 points allocated (from 5).
- With the Wind’s crit chance bonus now also applies to Lightning Bolt. Previously it only applied to Tempest Strike.
- Chilling Blows can have 4 points allocated (from 3).
- Reinforced Stone can have 4 points allocated (from 3).
- Static can have 4 points allocated (from 3).
- Improved the performance of Sleet Weavers and Ice Weavers.
- Improved the performance of Voidwing Nests.
- Several options are now saved between game sessions:
- Chat messages
- Chat filter
- Minimap zoom
- Overlay map zoom and opacity
- Chat can now be enabled/disabled under the Social tab in Settings. Previously the option was only present on the side of the chat window.
- Added new art for Arek’s Bones and Heirloom of the Last Nomad.
- Reduced the health of Marsh Queen Beetles by 13%.
- They will still be quite strong at endgame but this is due to the scaling system rather than the enemy itself. We’ll be looking into this in future.
- Fixed a bug preventing some users from loading characters or creating new ones, particularly after a crash.
- Fixed the Reset Monolith button not working.
- Fixed Arcane Ascendance’s nodes that interact with its cooldown working incorrectly.
- Fixed Lightning Blast’s Mortal Capacitor node not working correctly.
- Fixed a possible cause of players sometimes getting stuck when returning to Echo of a World.
- Fixed Shrines sometimes being inaccessible in the Burning Forest monolith layout.
- Fixed a bug where the extra proc chance from Tempest Strike’s Charged node only applied when below 20% health rather than 35%.
- Fixed a bug where blood scorpion enemies were not animating correctly.
- Fixed Ucenui Sphere not specifying the cooldown for creating Water Orbs on its tooltip. The cooldown is 3 seconds.