Beta 0.7.3 Patch Notes

This is a useful feature as-is, but it doesn’t feel to me like a replacement for automatically targeting Marked enemies or a Convocation-style way of teleporting minions to your character. I find that in endgame I’m generally moving around too much to be able to keep my minions with me using A.

1 Like

Thanks Reimer, I didn’t even know about A, but having it built into a skill like Mark for Death would be a huge QoL imo. At least I think it would be a nice change :slight_smile:
As A_S00 more or less said, teleporting is awesome, but without having a way to move your minions also, it feels bad. That being said, another option would be to add a node to your teleport skill that brings your minions with you… that would kill two birds with one stone.

1 Like

stupid question. when I turn on the game, does it automatically download the new patch? I am asking this because I don’t see any of the new changes in this patch note like Spriggan form skill specializations.

On Standalone you need to run the Launcher.exe (which should be a folder up from where Last Epoch.exe is). You should always run the game using the launcher.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.