Beta 0.7.10 Patch Notes

cries in mac

can you list new shards introduced?
I already got one not mentioned:
Damage Taken from Critical Strikes

Good changes overall, can’t wait to test them out and loot the new set !
really excited about the lootfilter.
One thing though, most of my characters will need total rebalance, because i was often using the main stats for my resistances (especially attunement). I’m not sure i like the new “utility” of those stats. I’d have to try first.

Good job, this patch is huge.

I hope the performance in next on the list. I just died to particles in the Arena. It was already bad, now it’s unbearable.

I have a rig that runs 60 fps Witcher 3 at 1440p ultra, Genshin Impact 60 fps 1440 at high (same engine). This game almost freezes from particles in intense fights at everything low,/off browser closed, dmg pop-ups off. You can’t even test stuff like that.

1 Like

Well, thats a 5 course meal with brandy and cigars at the end… :wink:

Gonna take some time to digest all of these changes…

I am just worried about the hundreds of items I have in stash and all these updates… gulp…

Thanks for all the hard work EHG…!

wtf, this is insane! amazing !

small typo with the 10% uncapped lightning protections, i think meant to say lightning resistance.

1 Like

its 2% for bosses and players
5% for others + we still have some shock effectiveness
also poison dot now reduce poison resist by 5%.

wooow. and today I was again reading through the 0.7.10 patchnotes and thought to myself: “when do they finally release it?” nice work !!

really impossible to test the game with this horrible performance.

How are the adjustments to abilities and items looked into? Without MP (Multiplayer) how are you basing them on how they would react with other players present, or are you? If you are not, will we expect massive reworks when MP is released as well?

I’ve played till the completion of a the story and a bit into the monolith, but not much further as I am waiting for multiplayer support. With MP being a focus of mine; making sure that abilities and items also work together with other players if possible is a big thing I am hoping comes to Last Epoch. I would like to see abilities working in CONJUNCTION with other players, not just feel as though… I don’t know how to word it properly. I want to feel PART of a group when I’m with one, not just an individual surviving along side other people who could care less if I am there and whose play style is no different than if they were solo and fighting as though it was a DPS race.
I know that may not be a priority and is likely far down the line, but I hope to hear something of it in these desolate days to keep my hopes up.

Great Scott that is a massive updates! Really looking forward to diving into this.

Awww sadface no damage fix for Static. I was thinking of doing a spellblade build using it with firebrand speced to buff spells.

Okay, started my new character, ground up. Paladin. (melee fanatic here) and let me just say, the new artwork? WOW. The Council Chambers overhaul is FANTASTIC!

2 Likes

Well that’s my weekend sorted. Is it Friday yet?

1 Like

I LOVE the redesign of the minibosses. They are just neat.

I did run into a little annoyance though. There the Husk of the Pinnion dude. At some point the stage (screen) shakes and things drop down. The screen never stopped shaking until I was well into the base after the fight. I couldn’t pick up any items and was barely able to talk to the npc.

Awesome patch notes, can’t wait to check it all out!

This patch is rather frustrating as this game is just going to the standard % resistance, had a huge focus on GB - which is now probably removed in 1 patch, and other various changes which the game should of been made this way in the first place.

Im not going to re gear all my characters which are going to be wiped anyway, probably just easier to play next at 1.0

Gametime!

I wish you had just deleted the affixes entirely on these items instead. I could have at least crafted something useful on my existing gear instead of having it all get bricked with garbage affixes.

1 Like