Been trying to upload this for a while

every time i upload the clip on reddit the mods wont let the issue get posed and is hiding it from the community. This isn’t a good look for a developing game. The fact i ripped a 93 a 64 and remade 17 level one’s all getting one shot is insane.

• What clip are you trying to upload (I personally use youtube)
  • What do you mean you ripped a 93, 64 & 17?
  • What bug(s) are you trying to report? 'Cause it sounds more like feedback.

I’m sorry you’ve had issues posting on r/LastEpoch, however this is definitely a more appropriate venue for bug reports. That said, I have looked at the moderation log and I am unable to find any instances of moderators removing such a post.

Is the removal immediate? If so, it’s likely AutoModerator flagging the post for one reason or another, such as not meeting the required account karma to post on the subreddit. Please understand that if something is happening immediately it is very unlikely that it is being done manually by a human, and it is therefore quite misleading to accuse “the mods” of being responsible. We’re happy to have a constructive discussion, but that’s a two-way street.

Could you please elaborate on the issue you’re facing?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.