Battle Standard (Javelin) healing modifier bug

The amount of healing by Battle Standard is modified by healing effectiveness for twice.
E.g., I invest 1 point in Banner of Restoration and 0 point in Ardent Symbol so it heals 20 health per second for 4 seconds (4 health/time. 5 times/second. 19 times for 4 second, not 20. Totally 76 health would be healed).
If I have 50% healing effectiveness, it, for 4 seconds, would heal 20 * (1 + 50%) * (1 + 50%) * 19times/5times = 171 health.

I’ve already tested the skill and I am sure it is modified for twice.
I had 86% healing effectiveness (from an 2*2 idol), 1 point in Banner of Restoration and 0 point in Ardent Symbol. I had Titan Heart as my body armor so I do not regenerate and I was a Forge Guard so no passive bonus would affect healing and with no investment in passives related to healing effectiveness.
Battle Standard healed me 263 health for 4 seconds, which is almost the same as 4 * 1.86 * 1.86 * 19times ( = 262.9296 )

Also tested with amulet with 35% healing effectiveness. 139 health healed. ( 4 * 1.35 * 1.35 * 19 = 138.51 )

Are you doing this a a Paladin? 'Cause they get 1% healing effectiveness per point of Attunement. The heal from the Banner of Restoration node could be being modified by the damage modifier on the Battle Standard node (which would probably be a bug) in addition to the Paladin’s 1% healing effectiveness per Attunement.

I tested it as a Forge Guard(And I only had 1 attunement)
And no other investment in passives related to healing effectiveness

1 Like

Nice catch, this will be fixed in the next patch. Thanks for the report!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.