Auto Pick Up?

So, Overall I’m enjoying the game but wish there was more build diversity and wish the maps or echos were longer. Overall a fun game.

My biggest gripe with the game so far is that crafting shards and glyphs are not auto-picked up like gold. Am I missing an option somewhere to turn this on?
with the amount of crafting items that drop it’s very tiresome to pick up everyone.

3 Likes

The devs want us to feel like they are meaningful, unlike gold, especially when some rares ones drops…
I disagree with their view, but i respect them anyway :slight_smile: The game atm still has a lot of bugs and issues regarding online characters, they’re better off fixing that first :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having returned to Grim Dawn until 1.0 drops, I have to say, the fact that crafting materials are auto-collected is a huge relief and provides a better flow to the game.

Despite what the devs feel, about the affix shards being ‘meaningful’, I fear that the player quickly becomes habituated to the ‘excitement’ (read as: ‘dopamine rush’) of affix shards dropping. It truly just becomes a frustration to deal with them, often becoming more convenient to simply ignore them late game.

Much like auto-collecting gold, it is both more convenient and more exciting, in my opinion, to walk through a large pile of gold/affix shards and roomba them up into your inventory.

3 Likes

To me it’s not even entirely about the flow of the game.

My hands legit hurt after playing the game so i cannot play as much as i want. PoE is aware of this issue (even tho they still have their dumb flask system) and has been trying to improve it recently.

1 Like

No offence you are new to the forums and whatnot but this is the same topic as another one from 5 days ago. The search function works pretty well because this top was discussed to oblivion already :smiley: .

Then again everyoneone who wants these items to picked up automaticly: You are not alone and a lot of people want it to picked up automaticly.

1 Like

I’m sorry, we just have too many of these threads already. Can we move this to one of those?

4 Likes