Aurelis is good but it could be great

It’s kind of odd and unnecessary to gate the working solution behind such an awkward gimmick tho. Antithesis of QOL.

Right, but all the added damage in its tree is also phys. It’s also very hard stacking a lot of flat void damage considering I want to use Aurelis.

Yeah, I known that node. Sadly, you have to hit the air to trigger that and you don’t get any Armament stacks when you do so.

I was actually running a minion build where I use Heated Forge node and Hollowed Arsenal node in Multistrike to summon forged weapons and keep them alive.

I gave up on trying to make Aurelis work. I switched it out for Culnivar’s Claim along with Devotion on my Lightning Smite paladin and the combination is pure perfection and play is silky smooth.

Necroing this thread for visibility because I love and hate Aurelis depending on what I’m fighting.

Also it should have adaptive spell damage and possibly some ignite/time rot bonuses as well. I don’t like having build-enabling items that can be used by multiple masteries that penalize you for not picking a specific damage type or mastery, makes no sense.

I end up running an ignite build on my forge guard with Aurelis.
Electrify isn’t my main dps source but still contributes some amount of dps since I’m also building for damage over time.

To pick this up - there is no flat added damage in the whole tree…
Like in almost any tree in the game …

Its perfectly viable to throw a lot of flat void on a fire skill and run %void e.g. you dont need a void tag for that :wink:

The Way of the Sword node (we were originally talking about Multistrike) has +2 phys damage per point per stack. You can also get flat void damage from the Temporal Corruption (all skills), Void Bolts (spells) & Void Blades (melee) VK passives.
@darkdeal

Oh its an outliner … must have missed that in tunklab :frowning:
Im sorry. @darkdeal

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.