[Arena 484][0.8.2]Bear’s Arcane Elemental Blast - 3 elements, 7+ ailments, 5k+ ward, up to 500k+ DPS

I’ve made optimisations to the build including better gearing. Currently sitting at 8.6k ward with a 2 handed staff, or 9.8k ward with 1 hand + catalyst. Damage output with the 2 handed staff is about 2x higher while the 1 hand + catalyst is about equal as before the optimisations.

I think this build will hit some high numbers in the arena, potentially #1 Sorcerer so I’ll try it over the next few days to see how high it can get.

Will update the main post once I’ve done some arena. The build for those interested (new skill nodes and equipment):

1 handed + catalyst https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/GBOeWYAx
2 handed Sorcerer, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.2i) - Last Epoch Build Planner

1 Like

Could we get a glimpse on the skills and passives trees?

Click on the build planner links & press S for skills or P for passives. Or click in the 3 horizontal lines in the bottom right corner next to the portal button/mana globe.

1 Like

Build has been updated in the original post. Significant changes including decent rates of dodge and a shield for block - it’s allowed me to hit Arena 484. Unfortunately, my lack of poison resistance caught up with me and it’s occurred on a few occasions now that poison has ended my runs. As a result, I’ve changed the shield in the build planner to the Carapace shield which gives +75% poison resistance.

I’m confident that the build could reach much higher waves but I don’t have much motivation to repeat high arena runs with the current system, so I’ll leave it for now.

New update video. Not informative at all. Just is what it is.

2 questions:

1. Should I try to get Invoker set like it is description or skip it like it’s in planner?
  2. Wouldn’t taking 2 points from Scholar or Wisdom to get Archmage triple bonus worth losing hp/int? Or am I understanding Archmage passive wrong?
  1. Ah, I probably have to update some description parts. It was previously with the invoker set which is still really good, but the latest patch introduced some new rings hence the switch. Better survivability now with the same damage, so try to use the build planner.
  2. As long as you have 200 or more mana the passive applies. You don’t need 200 exactly

Thanks. The tooltip for Archmage is really confusing with it’s spelling.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.