Announcing New Class and Mastery Badges

Huge fan of these. Nothing but good things coming!

Fixed!

1 Like

Hey Steve, the Class & Mastery Wheel on the homepage needs updating as well now.

1 Like

These look fantastic! Would it be possible to tag or group all the public use assets? It would be very convenient for content creators and enable us to show off our love for the game!

These look so good!

Content creators should have access to these as well in our creator discord. We are also in the process of updating our media kit with these as well.

2 Likes

It looks very cool

Nice, these look great.

The Paladin would look amazing as a tattoo!

Personally I like the birb. But I’m bias for more than a few reasons, both IRL & for game-sake. Neat idea for a tattoo…

Nice!

Really fantastic looking badges, very exciting!

Great work!

They look great! Props to the designers.

Hype :trophy:

uu baby

Outstanding!!! The only problem I have with these right now is which one to choose. :sunglasses:

It’s beautiful :heart_eyes:

Nice, looks awesome :slight_smile: Anyway I am so curious about future classes what they will take the route:

1. No new masteries, but new class with 3 another masteries.
  2. No new classes, but another 4th mastery for every class.
  3. Or just both 1 and 2.

Nothing is planned or set in stone yet, but the devs said that a new mastery will be way more likey than a new class. A new class would require new rigging, new animations, new models, new voice acting etc.

A new mastery would be a much smaller undertaking.

But even new classes are definitely not off the table, but I wouldn’t expect them any time soon.
Even a new mastery might not be within a few years.

Mike said on one of the devs streams that there were talks about potential 4th masteries already and internally he is almsot sure what would it be, if it will make it.

I personally also coudl see one or two classes getting a 4th mastery then maybe a new class releasing and then the otehr classes getting a4th mastery.

I don’t think that all classes need a 4th mastery before a new class comes out.

1 Like