An Update to the Refer A Friend Program

Thank you for the gift during your busy work schedule !

Lol, well that’s on you tbh, and is an active choice you made to game the referral system.

Not a dev issue.

2 Likes

Awesome news. Props to the devs looking at things like this when so much is going on with 1.0 Launch etc. Can’t wait to see the great things to come in the MTX store as well! Definitely hope we eventually see some cool dragon themed stuff some day, lol.

1 Like

I got 3 people to play the game people who didnt have the money to try the game, people who now have (well 2 of them the other one hasn’t logged in yet) 5 hours + in a game they would not have bought otherwise. That is not gaming the system that is what the system was made for to get more people playing the game, and to give those of us supporting it something in game to show for it.

In that case just have patience. Issues are being resolved and the situation is getting better.

Looks like servers are coming back up ATM, so everyone should get to play today.

Also, well done on buying it for other people who couldn’t afford it. Nice one.

I mean, they clearly can’t make the big stuff work so making these little things work is the least they can do.

I think it’s a bit greedy of you to request a refund for something you did yourself exactly the way it was meant to be used (your words).

So just enjoy the fact you helped the game grow and gifted your friends the copies. You must be nice and not greedy for bees at all.

Pretty good news! :slight_smile:

¡Release the BEES!

Thank god, discord and global chat just got saved :joy:

1 Like

Kind gesture, much obliged. I’m sure the community will bee appreciative as well

Based on that, they should give all of the premium upgrade items away. The armor sets, the dragin pets, the portals… they should give them away. Screw the peiple who paid for them. It was their fault for doing what the company said to do, in order to get the items in the first place. The fact that the guy chose to spend money, to get the bees (the same way that yyo get all of the cosmetics… spend money) doesn’t make him wrong. He wanted an exclusive item, and they basically took it away. I got the bees, the correct way as well, and the dev team gave a big middle finger to everyone who has been helping push their game. I have 6 people already, who purchased the game, 100% because of my recommendation. So I made them over $200, in addition to my copy, and then they back pedal on what they were giving, for spreading the word.

Great idea ! :smile:

Terrible idea. Reads like a spoilt child making demands tbqh.

They had a rocky launch. Big whoop. Nearly every live game has issues, especially on launch when it’s been spectacularly popular.

Especially when it’s the studio’s first major game launch.

Yes, some of us played since beta, or even kick-started it, but we’re small numbers compared to the amount of attention and new players that have come to the game in the past 3 days.

Give the Devs time. Everything appears to be running ok ATM, and you’re getting a free back piece and all 3 Bee pets. Wanting anything more for 2 days of downtime is either greedy or shows a fundamental lack of empathy and understanding for the 90 staff on EHG’s payroll. Many of whom will have been putting in extremely long hours over the past week, both prepping, then recovering from the launch and fixing the issues that presented themselves.

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face: This guy is still ranting?

lol the entitlement is off the charts

1 Like

Thank you for listening to the community and saving global chat.
It means a lot that you took the time to adress this when there are bigger problems. Thank you!

Still ranting? It is the first comment that I’ve ever made. :roll_eyes::clown_face:

There you go, the second one. :cowboy_hat_face: Let it all out, buddy, it will be better after a while… The Community will accept you as you are. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit: The third?

So you found a way to use real money to exploit a system designed to encourage engagement. :thinking: