Allow Skill Overleveling (to allow 1 time full respecs)

One thing that is possible to do is that you can lock all tree adjustments for skills / respeccing to be done in town and not while there is an active endgame activity (could use some excuse about unstable time or some such). This would eliminate the issue where you would have people swapping between a bossing build and a clearing build.

1 Like

Well, you can already only respec passives in town at the respec vendor & respeccing skills requires you to re-level the skill so you can’t effectively swap between clearing/bossing setups unless you want to do your high level content with a low level skill.

IMO, saying that you can quickly swap between bossing/clearing set ups or skills is a bit of a strawman argument, since you can’t.

1 Like

It is something that they are trying to avoid in the future with the growth of the game. In the current iteration you are correct but its something to be aware of and keep an eye on as it progresses. I was just suggesting as the systems progress, they could use something like this to disallow character based changes while within the arena or monolith.

I know mid arena i have chosen to respecialize to a different skill for better damage as i progressed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.