Allow ability key-binding in transform

Please please add this. A lot of these builds where we transform we are in the trasnformed state for a very long time or forever. Somehow you must be alble to allow us to shuffle the abilities to the spot of our choosing.

1 Like

This is asked for since the time the Druid and Werebear was available and… well… nothing happened. I think there are more important things to do right now. i wish this was done a long time ago but so far it seems to not be important enough.

Not to mention that if you’re playing hybrid transformations, your skills may also change position depending on which transformation you used first.

I have Swarmblade Form on “E” and Spriggan Form on “R”. So my Swarm Strike or Thorn Shield interchanges on either E or R which is quite annoying. Hopefully they would fix this too.

1 Like

I miss this option as well, it was available in 0.8.5, but was missed in whatever code transfer happened for 0.9. I trust they will add it back in, but will post about it with you all as my desire for it is high. I’m so ocd about button mappings, I’m not playing any Druid builds right now and it is my favorite mastery.

1 Like

I can confirm that this is missing due to a bug. We have a fix in progress but I can’t give an estimate on when we will have it released yet.

3 Likes

Well… nothing besides it being in the game since the release of the Druid patch months ago…

Its just not in there anymore because they had issues with it during the release of multiplayer.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.