All In Bladedancer node

I know this is widely known in community but I did see it reported here. All In node is ginving multiplying your multiplicative crit instead of adding it

Yeah, it’s not straight multiplicative crit though, it’s like each point is treated as a separate more multiplier.

Actually if you do the math there isn’t a bug. What’s going on is that the -5% less damage per point in fact applies to all damage, so to compensate and make it look like it’s only applying to non-crit damage (as the tooltip says) your crit multiplier is divided by that penalty so that the penalty gets canceled out leaving only the crit bonus. I’ve checked the math for all points personally and it lines up exactly, including being able to predict the exact value of crit multiplier the next point will give me. This means that it is effectively just +15% crit multi per point with -5% less damage on non-crits as stated, it just requires a bit of funny business in implementation to work out that way.

2 Likes

Yay! I love it when people do the math. You are absolutely spot on. We’ve come up with a way to make it not show up in the character sheet so it’ll appear correctly in a couple hotfixes from now.

1 Like

So it is working as intended. The character sheet just displays it awkwardly. Well then some damage numbers for skills may need a hard looking at.

Yay for maths!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.