AFK Timer has to go

Hello guys,

This AFK timer (which leads to disconnect) is extremely annoying and I think you have to rework it and give it like one hour timer or more.
To be honest I don’t see the reason of this option to be available in the game.
The system kicks you out even when you’re in a town chatting with other players, imagine crafting an item and suddenly u get the warning that u need to move, or you’ll be kicked out in 5 minutes. What is this??? I alt+tabbed the game for like 10 minutes and got kicked out. Why is that so?
It’s annoying and no real value behind it. Unless you think that a player base of 6000, it’s affecting the servers, which I wonder what server are those that not support this many players.
Hope you will consider and remove this, cause I don’t find this helpful at all, not even on the tech side isn’t a real value.

Take care.

I agree. I’ve gotten multiple disconnect warnings while looking thru my stash to make a new build/char. It’s really annoying and I’m afraid to craft with this timer up.

2 Likes

There’s already a thread on this. You can upvote there to get more attention.
The AFK Timer Is Too Strict

You don’t have to, if you put an item in the crafting window and disconnect or leave the game, the item will still be there, when you login again.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.