A severe lack of fire shaman

Not really, I was emphasising the point that the conversion mechanic for damage types outside the thematic types for a class, is usually facilitated by something other than the skill/passives in a class - i.e. using Uniques/Sets.

So the fact that there are builds that work doing exactly this is another reason for the devs NOT to do what the OP suggests directly, but provide other ways to allow the conversions/alternative damage types through other arguably more creative means. Obviously only for those willing to farm and lucky enough to find the enabling items.

1 Like

And this is one of the reason why I don’t understand that people want development time for items to become a special little snowflake :D. There are classes missing and classes that feel and play older then Biden.

Sure different people work on different stuff but sometimes it looks like the prioritys of EHG are a bit off from my point of view. To make it short: I think the shaman needs a complete overhaul because the tree as well as the mastery bonuses and the skills he offers are old outdated crap that are better used by other classes then him. It’s a bit sad but I think we see a shaman overhaul in the future and before release.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.