8k Ward Low Life 6 Crow Super Tanky Beastmaster 0.8.2c Build

I need footage to see what ya got going on

nevermind on my last try i just tested it in battle and it worked, damn dummy had fooled me. got 4-5k ward now with idols. thx for help and i must say i really like your guides. I´ll take them and create my own version from it. like this one with 4 crows but storm totem.

1 Like

Edit: After level 25, a sword finally dropped. I guess it works just fine, just bad RNG.

Heya:

Thanks again for yet another build! Any chance of getting a Dammit update on it? Makes life so much easier

I will try and get to this one and i believe 2 other 8.2 builds that dont have one yet by end of the weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers! You’re the best mate!

1 Like

Hey boardman. Another great build. Thank you! I have a question. I too have 5 points in the Circle of Life node. But even though I am wearing Xithara’s, I am still getting that 35 life per kill and when the crows heal me, I get all the ward but also some health. FInally my question: did you do anything special to avoid this? I noticed in your video that it seems only your ward moves. Not your health. My health is all over the place. Just curious. Thanks in advance

You shouldnt have any leech or life on hit but when the crows heal they will give 300 ward and 75 health. The more health you have maximum the less of an effect you notice. I proble have more health than you and so the heal is less noticable

1 Like

I believe you were about 400hp over where I am currently. That makes sense from the birds. I’m still getting leech from somewhere although I have checked my gear and passives over and over. The 35 health per kill from the circle of life node is the only health I have coming in. It’s not really bad unless I am in large packs or arena. Thank you for the response

1 Like

If we wear the amulet with no life regen and all the crows die, do we die from the -% health on boots and armor? I am asking because I play HC

No, it consumes a % of your current health, therefor could never actually reach 0.

1 Like

Unless you disable your health regen, then it gets all Zeno ('s Paradox).

Did you change arguments side?! that diary i keep my scribbles about llama8 in states that not to long ago you argued we never actually reach 0 even with 0 health regen.

As long as your taking a % less than the whole part it will forever divide into a smaller number, but never reach a flat true 0.

It rounds down to zero on the health globe. But yeah, it’ll never reach it (just like Achilles never reaches the tortoise in the above paradox/link).

Gentle Prod?

3 Likes

Another gentle prod- would love to see some of these older builds updated and with links to the planner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.