7.10 Passive points missing

I leveled and completed several times after installing the &.10 patch. During this time, the passive + sign showed but not give me any passive points to use in the passive tree.

The issue seems to be resolved now, but I have not received the passive points for when it wasn’t working. Will we get these back? If not, it messes up the max character potential.

This still seems bugged. When i load the following chars i have

L100 Lich - 114 allocated into trees but 0 unallocated --> indicating 114 total
L80 BM - 97 allocated into trees but 0 unallocated --> indicating 117 total
L92 Paladin 0 allocated into trees but 105 unallocated —> indicating 115 total

This looks totally f$#%$#@%d up to me

I worked out what caused it 4 missions have lost there passive point reward resulting in a debt of 4 passive points that needs to be earned back before it allows you to have an unspent passive point.

The quests are Erza’s ledger, Pannion’s Students, the Sane Cultist and the last imperial.

Can anyone else confirm what Kotli says to be true? I guess it makes sense, but it doesn’t make me thrilled if that’s the case. I started a new character post patch and never had any issue, he’s lvl 67 now and received all points throughout. But the moment I leveled a character that existed pre-patch…nothing. If this is a result of quests losing passive point rewards, it looks like it’s gonna be a while before my 3 characters level 85+ will see another point.

Yes, it’s an issue that only affects old (pre-0.7.10) characters because they removed passive point rewards from 4 quests.

Yes, this was confirmed by the devs with Sarno responding with the following (from the Steam forum);

Source:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.