100% Uptime 400k Damage Earthquake Werebear 0.8.1I

Your not suppose to use anything else. Only use charge and you dont lose mana

Hmm, taking the Overwhelm (which gets you the Stun on Charge) nodes in fact uses a nominal 10 mana and eventually you run out of mana in long fights or echoes. Am I missing something

Nope, if you take Overwhelm you’ll run out of mana. So if you don’t take Overwhelm, you won’t.

This build was updated as a low life build, but even as a full life build, you no longer want to take entangling roots on roar which opens up some points to go around the opposite way to get the 100% damage to stunned enemies without the 10 mana cost. This means no guaranteed stun, but EQ hits hard enough to stun often anyways.

Thank you both very much for your replies. I had wanted to get that guaranteed stun but can see the other route that at least gets 100% damage on stunned enemies. I have seen the updated, low life build, but just can’t get that dang chest to drop. Boots alone just don’t look like enough. Thx again.

I’m having a hard time to import your lootfilter.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.