1 to 75 Leveling Guide Void Knight Autobomber (MP Beta test)

I have to say tho Boardman’s video style is very good for new players levelling. Timestamps for level/story breakpoints, quick overview of skills and gear, gameplay against enemies and bosses.

Helped me quite a bit when I started, Ty!

Great guide! Thank you very much.

I had a couple questions regarding uniques as a new player.

-Vipertail: Why is this recommended? It looks like only the poison and slow do anything with this build, and are those better then having raw stats or another potion slot on another belt?

-Falcon: All this looks like it brings to the table is a (very impressive) movement speed buff. Is this better then stats like vit?

I"ve also found 2 uniques (Decayed Skull and Darkstride) which improve void damage and movement speed, yet they aren’t mentioned. Am I making a mistake using them, or is the guide more just aimed at general purpose uniques?

Thank you to OP or any other vets with answers!

Plz update the planner ty. Anyone know what to lvl onpassives after 75?

When does one start seeing items with spell/void leech as health? I am level 57 and have yet to see any such stat on gear. Am I just too old to see it? haha

The increased void damage and flat spell void damage prefix is a pretty rare and has a min lvl requirement to drop of 53. So you can see it in any zone area lvl 53 or above.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.