[1.1] Heavy'z Casual Loot Filters for all Classes v4.1

There are no class-specific uniques currently present in the game. (With the exceptions of bows, since bows are rogue only)

The only thing that makes certain uniques hide, would be a hide rule of certain basetypes ABOVE the show unique rule.

My base filters are setup, that show unique/set/exalted is always at the very top, so this should not be the case for my base filters.

Did you modified my filter in anyway?

1 Like

Yep, it was indeed a Rogue Bow, that confused me, sorry.

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

And the “new” helmets & chests…

Not sure what you are refering too, there are literally no class-specific unqiues nor set items.

There are only a few uniques or set items with skill specific bonuses.

Can you equip an Artor’s Legacy on a non-Primalist?

Sorry, I got it mixed round, the old uniques that had their bases converted to class-specific are now class-specific uniques.

Edit: And the Shroud of Obscurity & Kermode’s Cage are also both class-specific. There aren’t many class-specific uniques, but they do exist.

Hm, never noticed there were class-specific lolz.

I mean it makes sense, since they affect specific skills.

Also totally forgot about the Shroud Of Obscurity.

1 Like

I was wondering would it be possible to have you make a loot filter thats not class based? because for someone like me that plays all the classes as i can never decide on what to play i would like to only have to keep one loot filter updated instead of 5

1 Like

I will keep that idea in mind, but this is alot of work to make it right.
Also this might will be limited by the 75 rule limit, if you wanna do it in a good way.

This will not work, the way i setup my class-specific filters, without some compromises. Especially with the body armour and helmet base-types.

For the time being i would just recommend using all 5 class-specific filters seperately. And if you want to do a overarching change, just change it on each 5 filters seperately.

Thanks for the feedback any. I will think about it and might implement some overaching classless filter in the future.

This is what I did. It was more convenient to me to use a single loot filter for everything rather than mutliple and switch back and forth. The main reason was so that I could highlight affixes that I wanted for multiple builds and not have to update multiple filters with the same rule.

I changed a few things to make it more universal:

• Removed the class-specific highlighting as I didn’t care for it. I get how it might help new players but once I played for a while I didn’t find this helpful. This could be simply toggled on/off as well.
  • Changed the Hide other class gear rules to show only a specific class gear that can be toggled on/off if desired. I keep these toggled off all the time as I want to find gear for my other builds.
  • All the generic rules I left as is as they are a great base filter.

There may have been some others that I am forgetting but that’s all I can recall at the moment. With those small changes I was able to use a single loot filter for all builds and put my rules just under the top rule for Uniques, Sets, Exalteds.

Also, thanks for @Heavy for the loot filter. Coming from PoE recently I had no idea how loot filters worked in LE so this thread is valuable information that helped me understand the game better.

1 Like

hadn’t planned to play LE right now… but i guess imma log on and use your post as a guide to finish what i had started to do with the loot filter :smiley:

Fantastic work! i will give it a try with my new char. Thanks!

1 Like

IF you modified one of my main filters you will only filter helmet and body armours base-types of the class, the filter belongs to, since those slots are class-specific and i tried to filter out very low bases, so you don’t see undesired bases in endgame.

This is also the reason why i didn’t want to make a generic filter, because how i did it, it would involved tremendous amount of work and rules, which may not fit into the 75 rule limit.

I did see that in the different loot filters when I was comparing them all to try to merge them so I had to throw most of that stuff out. Leaving me with more unwanted loot shown but also with the ease of maintaining a single filter to use for custom rules across builds. It’s a trade off that may not be worth it to some.

1 Like

My ruels for hiding base types is very particular and precises, you could use a little bit more loose rules, at least for midgame and endgame though, which combines bases for all classes.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
As for me, great news, because I’m starting to play Rogue now and all the accessories make me very happy
At first i really was not sure how to handle the new items and bows being rogue specific drops, to not overdo recoluring, but still keep desireable stuff recolored. But i think i found a good solution until we have a mroe advanced loot filter.

1 Like

Just as a heads up for all people interested.

I will bring out an updated version asap, when the new patch drops, which should be this week. (According to all the teasers and news)
Since we sadly still have some forum restriction going on, i will just give you an update here in the reply section with the new files and i will update the pastebin links. (The original links from the OP will work, since i can edit them on pastebin)

If the patch drops around the same time, most patches did, i will be able to get an updated version out within an hour i would say.

Hypetrain choo choo

1 Like

So, i quickly overhauled my loot filter to deliver a new version asap.

Feel free to give me feedback.

v2 (18.02.2020)

• Added recolor rule for all Class-Specific Relics in the classes matching color.

• Added recolor rule for all other class-specific relics with a new color (yellow) as optional (unticked) rule.

• Added all new “+X to skill Y” affixes to the pool of recoloring rules, both for the class and the other classes rules.

• Adjusted the hiding rules for all the basetypes to show more of the new introduced base types. (Most notably gloves)

XML Files:
Heavy’z CLF Mage 081 v2.xml (41.2 KB)
Heavy’z CLF Acolyte 081 v2.xml (41.8 KB)
Heavy’z CLF Primalist 081 v2.xml (42.9 KB)
Heavy’z CLF Sentinel 081 v2.xml (41.3 KB)
Heavy’z CLF Rogue 081 v2.xml (45.7 KB)

:warning: Pastebin links from the OP are updated :warning: and will lead you to the latest version, but just for completion here they are again:
Heavy’z CLF Mage 081 v2 - Pastebin.com
Heavy’z CLF Acolyte 081 v2 - Pastebin.com
Heavy’z CLF Primalist 081 v2 - Pastebin.com
Heavy’z CLF Sentinel 081 v2 - Pastebin.com
Heavy’z CLF Rogue 081 v2 - Pastebin.com

4 Likes

Just wanted to stop in and tell you how much I appreciate your efforts to maintain this loot filter. I have been using it since I got LE a week ago and it really does help. So, thank you very much.

2 Likes

Then first and foremost, welcome to the LE community!

Glad you enjoy it.

I am genuinely humbled by all the people leaving kind words and using my filters.

I almost hit 9K unique visitors, just on my pastebin. (So probably even more people using my filters, since some might downlaoded the xml files)
https://imgur.com/UYCf71l

When i started this whole thing, i have never ever thought, that this thing would become so popular.

Big thank you and hopefully we will soon get some more advanced functionality, so i can make even more precicse filters.

2 Likes

I did download your xml files :smiley: Thanks for the great work HEAVY!