[1.0] Heavy'z Casual Loot Filters for all Classes v4

The filter already does work like this.
There are optional rules to show rare loot for other classes.

Just tick the the two recolor rules “All Class-Specific Gear/Idol”. (The Pink and turquoise rules)

Generally my filter is not hiding a lot of stuff and rather recoloring rare stuff.
The only stuff that is hidden is super low level stuff, which your friend, if you are roughly on the same level will also not be interested in.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for the good work.
I have a question about hiding items : is it possible to hide an item type which have not a specified attribute ?
for exemple, i’d like to hide every daggers if they don’t have spell power on it.

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

No, you would need to specify this by base type.

Your example wit hthe dagger is rather easy though, becaus there is only one dagger base type that has Spell Damage in the Implicit

So you either:
a) Hide all Dagger Base Types that are not Rune Dagger
b) Specifically Show/Recolor Rune Daggers

1 Like

Ah, completely missed that. Mostly tried to get through the campaign this week but has been hard with the downtime. So didnt really look into the filter.
Thanks for the response.

Thank you Heavy! As always a huge help to the community.

1 Like

What’s needed for a small change, so that items for other classes also show, while everything else being left as intended by the filters?

Thank you for your hard work. This is wonderful.

1 Like

Hello there,
you just need to tick the boxes for the Class-Specific Loot.

Those are the Purple and Turquoise Rules in particular

This is explained in the OP if you scroll through the psot a little bit.

1 Like

Hi all!

I’m new to the game and I’m starting leveling a mage and I wanted to use this filter but I already imported but is not working :frowning: I can see all itens…

I’ve been using this filter for a while, it is very useful and I like it. Do you mind I share it on other forum and translate it other language?

1 Like

thanks for the thread. as one who just started out on LE it was a huge help. =)

1 Like

Hey there, of course share it everywhere you want. And if you want to put in the work and translate, go ahead.

Only thing I would ask for, is always reference to this original post , because this is the single source that I will always try to keep udpating.

2 Likes

Hey Heavy, first off ty very much for this.

Edit; I asked a few questions which were redundant because apparently I got the filter from a different source, possibly outdated.

1 Like

How do I get a .xml file?

I only get a .txt file when I download the filters.

I will uplaod the xml fiel again (back when I updated the thread the forum didn’t work properly)

But in the meantiem you can jsut rename the .txt to .xml , that will work

1 Like

I have pasted the rogue filter but its showing every item dropping, blues included.

Yes that is how it works, it is not supposed to hide everything.

You can read what it does in the OP.

If you want to make it more strict you need to follow the steps in the description.

On that not also. Blue items are not necessarily bad. When they already have desired affixes there are prety ok crafting bases.

I see.

I thought at late game it’s pretty safe to hide blues and yellows as affixes are in abundance and exalted replace rares?

Yes you will certainly reach a point where you want to hide a lot of stuff. When you are still not decked out in exalted items a Blue item with 2x T5 desired affixes can still be good for crafting.

But my filter is not really a endgame filter. You need to customize it.

Thanks for the reply and hint! :slightly_smiling_face: