[1.0] Heavy'z Casual Loot Filters for all Classes v4

Glad you like it.

That’s exactly what i hope most people will do with my Filters. Try to get a bit more into the whole system and then learning and adjusting from that point.

At first i really was not sure how to handle the new items and bows being rogue specific drops, to not overdo recoluring, but still keep desireable stuff recoloured. But i think i found a good solution until we have a mroe advanced loot filter.

1 Like

Thx a lot for the really good filters …no way i could have done that myself !

1 Like

Thank you, these are awesome!

1 Like

As someone who is quite overwhelmed by the versatility of the loot filter and gave up trying to make one for each of my umpteen billion alts…

Thank you so much for making these and breaking down how you did so that we can learn from them!!!

2 Likes

Much like everyone else much appreciate this filter , I tried making my own but its very overwhelming.
On yours how would I go about hiding alot of what is still showing thats kind of random.
I really dont want anything to show unless it has (x) affix in (x) tier.

Thank you.

So the first step of making my base loot filter alot more strict, would be hiding base types that you have absolutely no interest in using. For example, specific weapon types.

So if we assume you are playing a mage, you will most likely want a Wand + Catalyst or a 2H Staff. In that case you could hide all other weapon types you are not using.

I did put a small explanation here:

The hyperlink will guide you to a 2 image album that show you how i did hide wands and catalysts.
It’s a “Hide → Item Type → Select all undesired weapon types” Rule.
You do need to adapt for your desired weapon types of course.
Put that hide rule at the top, just below the show Unique/Set/Exalted Items Rule.

This is already a big improvement, to show less loot overall.

If you are not interested in all class affixes of your class you could already remove undesired class-specific affixes from my recolor rule.
You can also add a affix tier condition to the existing rule.
To go one step further, you can then drag that rule at the very bottom, so you only see endgame bases with those class-affixes.
Here are all the steps as images, these steps can be applied to other classes too of course, with their respective class gear affix rules.

Now you could also create a rule for non-class specific affixes. This rule can also have a affix tier condition. Just create a “Recolor” rule with affix condition and set any affixes and tiers you desire.
I would also put this rule at the very bottom, so only the endgame bases get recolored.

All of this would not filter weapons by affixes yet, since the show rule for all the weapon base types are at the top of the filter.

I suggest you check out my Loot Filter Guide and try to understand all the stuff i explained here and in that guide.

If you still need more help with filtering even more(also the weapons). Feel free to come back here and ask.

But once you understood how the loot filter works, it becoems less and less daunting and you can do your own stuff pretty quickly.

Cheers

2 Likes

v1.8 (12.12.2020)

• Adjusted the “Hide All Weapons” Rule, to take new Item Base Types (Bows, Quivers & Daggers) into account, which led to low level items of that base still to be shown.
2 Likes

Thanks so much for the explanation Heavy, Back at the computer for the night so Im gunna try those things.

1 Like

Thanks, perfect going to apply now :smiley:

1 Like

Excellent! This will help out a tremendous amount. Thank you!

1 Like

He this is great mate, thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Development team, please sticky this to the Forum home page…

Heavy’z, thank you for the dedication and effort.

1 Like

I am sure, if i would ask Sarno would give me a Sticky, BUT we i already had some similar thing going with another community project of mine.

While a sticky can lead to more visibility, alot of people might skip the stickies within a Forums Section.
Thank you for kind word.

The best thing you can do, to help me get more visiblity, is recommending my Loot Filter.
I did create a tinyurl link, which is relatively easy to memorize and you can promote my loot filter if you see someone asking.

([0.8.5f] Heavy'z Casual Loot Filters for all Classes v2.8 - General - Last Epoch Forums)

1 Like

For some reason i cannot edit my OP anymore.

I wanted to update Title and Links to signal the Filter is working and ready for 0.8d, since nothing changed.

Will try to update asap, when it works again.

Hey man, just got your filter to check it out. I noticed that the rule(this is about primalist filter) “recolor all class-specific gear affixes for alts” the classes selected are acolyte, mage, primalist, sentinel and rogue is unchecked. Shouldn’t it be that primalist is unchecked and rogue is checked for this? Primalist gear is already recolored by an above rule which overrides this one.

Edit: Same thing for “Class Specific Idol Affixes (For Alts)” rogue is unchecked.
Edit2: “Recolor All Tier +4 Gear Affixes ( For Shattering )” should update to include bows there.

– Ackoobs

Yeah, you are right, i forgot to adjust this part of the filter with the release of rogue. And include the new bow affixes.

I know that the class specific affix rules override the ruels for alts, that’s on purpose.
Since collecting Class-Specific Shards is always worthwhile. In case you disable the class-specific rule for your current class, those rules would still recolor.

I will update it asap. Thanks for pointing it out.

v1.9 (18.12.2020)

• Adjusted optional rules for Alt’s + Shattering to include Rogue and Bow Affixes. Thanks to @kenneth.kalmann for pointing out that flaw
  • Adjusted acolyte affixes to include the new “Chance To Cast Marrow Shards When You Cast Transplant” Affix

I upload the new files here, since i cannot edit my OP currently, due to some forum bug. Pastebin links are still the same, since i can edit the pastebin and the links are the same.

Heavy’z CLF Mage 08d v1.9.xml (36.5 KB)
Heavy’z CLF Acolyte 08d v1.9.xml (36.5 KB)
Heavy’z CLF Primalist 08d v1.9.xml (38.2 KB)
Heavy’z CLF Sentinel 08d v1.9.xml (37.2 KB)
Heavy’z CLF Rogue 08d v1.9.xml (41.0 KB)

The rule orders really trip me up, for my personal filter I wanted to add some recolor rules to recolor T4 and above affixes of the gear It should only show, I have specific gear and weapons that show up but as soon as I add the recolor rule, every piece of gear with T4+ affix gets now shown, which is odd. Since it shouldn’t do that. Any ideas? I tried adding the recolor rule above and below the show gear rules but it functions the same way.

I’m guessing I need a hide rule that hides everything except my stuff below my gear rules and above the color rule?

It’s really hard to digest loot filters from a description.

I have an idea, but best thing would be to send me your filter and i can give you my thoughts.

For individual loot filter trouble shooting i suggest you dm me here in the forum or contact me via dm on discord in case you use that (Heavy#0351)

I actually realized the solution, thanks for the offer. I’ll maybe make use of it later! GL

1 Like