[1.0] Heavy'z Casual Loot Filters for all Classes v4

Thank you for putting these together. Couple of random questions:

1. Can I filter by Implicits on the items? I can’t seem to find it when I am customizing the filter.
  2. Can I copy the settings from one Rule to another Rule? Another thing I can’t seem to do.
  3. Do any high level rings/amulets drop? I was trying to filter out low level ones, but noticed that I ended up not finding any for quite sometime.
1 Like

Hey there,

There is currently no functionality for both of those.

But they are both pretty frequently requested and i assume it’s just a matter of time until it get’s implemented.

I am not sure what you mean. In Last Epoch you cannot judge items by they level, there are quite a few item slots, where even “low/medium” level base types are completely endgame viable.

Just to give you an idea, here are all base ring types:
https://imgur.com/gOYRJfy

Even rings that are level 14 (Crit), Level 25 (Ele Resistance) and 35 (Minion Stats) are super desiable.

So generally i would not try to filter by level in LE.

There is also no “Item Level” in LE, the level of items is just the equippable level and the base item type level says, when it can start to drop. (When the area level is at least equal to that)

1 Like

Thank you Heavy.

I was making the assumption that item level affected the Implicit rolls (like POE does), hence why I was trying to filter out low level rings/amulets. Knowing that isn’t the case now, I need to make some further adjustments.

1 Like

I have another question I was reading trough your post again and I am wondering what this means?
Put both of those rules at the very top of your Loot Filter (if you are not interested in collecting gear for alts, otherwise put it below the recolor rules)

So what I am wondering is how the order of Filters affect how the the Loot filter works? Do they need to be a certain order?

Also a question about Shattering if it hides items not for my class wouldn’t I miss out on items that are good for Shattering for other classes.

Yes, loot filters are executed from the TOP to the BOTTOM, in order, and STOP when a rule is triggered (doesn’t execute rules below the one which triggered).

Yes the order of rules is very important.

The game does also tell you that:
https://imgur.com/ZC2y2Zy
I would also suggest checking out my basic guide about loot filters, in the very first paragraphs i do explain it by an example, that actually has a huge impact by just swapping 2 rules.

It depends, generally class-specific affixes are a lot more rare than regular affixes, so having my class specific recolor rule enabled would already help with collecting those more rare affixes for other classes already.

Other than class-specific affixes on body armour, helmet and relics (and also rogue exclusive bows & quivers) all classes share the same affix pools.
So if you enable my recolour rule for every affixes of Tier >=4 or total affix tier count of >=15 yo uwill passively collect alot of stuff that will be usefull for all kidns of builds and classes.

Thanks for taking the time to post that and explain it for me and the link to that guide .I didn’t know it was there.

1 Like

As a heads up, once the patch goes live, I will tweak my loot filter for the new changes live on stream and upload it asap here.

In case you want to check it out:

1 Like

v2.4 (03.09.21)

• Adjusted Weapon Show Rules to better match new weapon base types (There are more endgame viable base types in every weapon category that already has been overhauled

• Added a "Choose affixes your build needs rule at the very bottom, that needs to be manually activated and adjusted

4 Likes

Yo thanks a lot for the quick update of the loot filters! Great Job man!

1 Like

Bumping the thread for the best starting base for loot filters. Couldn’t find it, messaged Heavy and he pointed me here.

EHG really needs a separate section for Community resources.

2 Likes

v2.4a (09.09.21) (Sentinel Only)

• Added new sentinel class-specific affixes
5 Likes

good job
thanks for the filter :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hell everybody,

I did not use this thread a long time, but I wanted to give you some heads-up.

I am planning to do the update of my filter live on stream, when the Patch 0.8.4 drops on Friday, before starting my “regular” streaming content.
This way, I can get an updated version asap to you guys, while also not skipping or delaying my stream.

In case you are interested in watching that process, feel free to tune in and watch or ask questions, if you would like.

Depending on when the patch actually drops or if we will get an exact time, I will give you guys an update here.

1 Like

My loot filter is slightly adjusted for the new patch.

Please be aware that the new skill affixes are still missing in the loot filter.

v2.5 (10.12.21)

• Added new optional feature for recolouring exalted affixes and uniques base types
  • Hide starter class relics at high level

NOTE New Class Specific Affixes for Primalist and Rogue (Upheaval + Umbral Blades) are still missing in the loot filter. I will add them asap, once they get implemented.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this!

1 Like

These are fantastic - thanks!

1 Like

Welcome ot the LE Forum!

I am always glad to provide something useful for the community!

Thank you for the kind words!